Welcome! Before you dive in, there are a few important assumptions you must understand before exploring.
- The world is flat. Like, so flat the water runs off the edge. See the world page for more info.
- The world is huge. Almost any story can take place somewhere.
- The world is very old. Abandoned forts and forgotten cities are stumbled upon everywhere. Empires is the place to start exploring.
- Untold races and creatures cover the six continents, but the wilds are everywhere. There are plenty of wild places where nobody calls home. See Racesor Beasts of the World for a place to start.
- Magic is strong. Not everyone can use it, but the number of ways it can be accessed is almost unlimited. See magic for more.